ASUS M50VM AUDIO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Yes, my password is: I used "Easy BCD" for bootloader and the install went flawlessly. Join our community today! Your name or email address: All times are GMT I have seen other posts about the Atheros x driver not working properly in Intrepid or linux in general , so I think it is a driver issue but don't know what to do at this point.
Uploader: Tozshura
Date Added: 23 June 2012
File Size: 41.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 79591
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I have got a handle on the Atheros wireless card issue by running Sabayon 4 KDE on a Acer laptop, by a purely default install and only right clicking on the network icon in the upper panel and selecting the wireless signal I wanted to use at that time. Do you already have an account?

It uses the Atheros x internal card. Pasco, South eastern Washington State Distribution: Between Msi and Asus HenrisDec 21,in forum: BB code is On. View LQ Wiki Contributions.

M50Vm | ASUS Global

Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies. Vista was already setup with one for the Vista OS and one for data and I set up the other 2 as ext3 and did my install.

This book contains many real life examples derived audik the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. No sound or wireless.

Asus M50vm Sound Issues

Need help running Linux on your netbook? I now have 2 major issues. Similar Threads - Asus M50vm Sound. I finally got fed up with my pre-installed vista been using it for about three months now, in case anyone doubted that I sincerely tried it so I switched back to Uadio Share This Page Tweet.

I've tried reinstalling XP.

It lets itself install indicating that it has found compatible hardware. I have also read about problems with Pulse audio and Alsa compatibility concerning this notebook. I'll follow up any sensible suggestion, and provide any information or clarification. Log in or Sign up.

No, create an account now. It complet's the installation, but after the reboot, no change has been made in the Device Manager, and no Realtek app has been started.

New Asus M50VM-X1 notebook. No sound or wireless. Help Please!

If there's any additional info I can post that might sort it out, just ask. It seems to have difficulty with my WEP key. How come fedora can identify and play music without any special driver torment, and I can't make XP accept the driver Im basically pushing down it's throat mmm This however didn't work, and when I try to install the driver trough "Have Disk Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.

Discussion in ' Asus ' started by ookamiueruNov 16, After formatting and reinstalling xp windows another two times it worked just as it should! WaksNov 17, I would think that if bluetooth is working, bluetooth icon is visible in panel when switch is in on positionand it sees my network in network manager that the wireless is indeed turned on wireless in Vista has to be turned on.

I have checked out asu wireless switch on the front of computer and it is on. I considered doing that, but since it worked on vista and on linux just the day before I didn't do it. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Oh and be sure to select the wireless checkbox during the install.

Комментарии